Related Topics

[Video CMS v4]dailymotion import does't work - Fatal error Uncaught exception 'Exception' with  (Read 591 times) Print

1 B

akavis  September 16, 2015, 06:40:08 PM

i try to add dailymotion video, i got the massage: (all other provider like YT, Vimeo.. are worked, just dailymotion not work)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/lib/class.providers.php:881 Stack trace: #0 /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/lib/class.providers.php(881): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<!DOCTYPE html>...') #1 /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/lib/class.providers.php(787): Vibe_Providers->get_details() #2 /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/moderator/add-video.php(42): Vibe_Providers->get_data() #3 /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/moderator/main54.php(79): unknown() #4 /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/moderator/index.php(20): include_once('/home/MYDOMAIN/pu...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/lib/class.providers.php on line 881

anybody?

@Mario  September 17, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

Hi, that video or any video?

Hello!
If you wish to learn how to start coding on the PHPVibe Video CMS head to the blog.

Please use the search before opening a new topic!

qadribrothers  September 18, 2015, 07:37:35 PM

All videos From Dailymotion are not loading through link.
But working through embed code.

pkwebhost  September 18, 2015, 09:55:07 PM

all of my phpvibe sites when enter url for embed code get error

@Mario  September 29, 2015, 04:43:19 PM

The real question: Is dailymotion blocked in your servers? Maybe it triggers some security rule.
It seems like there is no html input back to the cms. I'll check more.

Hello!
If you wish to learn how to start coding on the PHPVibe Video CMS head to the blog.

Please use the search before opening a new topic!