- mySql database SQL 4+
- PHP 5.5 or newer
- Apache with mod_rewriteNginx works also
- cURL For video details grabbing and importers
- GD library For image resizing
- Ioncube loader 4.4 (or newer)
- Register_globals OFF
- Safe_mode Off
- exec() and shell_exec() EnabledFor ffmpeg
- mod_security disabledOr configured to allow ‘http’ in $_POST
- Mcrypt available
- Mysql not running STRICT_TRANS_TABLES.
STRICT_TRANS_TABLES SQL OFF
Optional: FFMPEG 2013 version or newer for video conversions, thumbnail and duration automatic extraction.
FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
It’s also needed to extract duration and thumbnails from video files.
FFMPEG video conversion is optional but needs the following to work:
– FFMPEG 1.x+
Compiled with Video and Audio Codecs (needs x264)
We test and build on this FFMPEG setup
– Exec & Shell_exec
Enabled and working good on the server.
Warning: PHPVibe doesn’t work with FFMPEG 0.6 or any version under 1.0!
If you are new to this, please contact your hosting regarding this requirements.
For more information on setting up your server please see our Server setup tips also (for clients only) the Tutorials board which holds some more tips and tricks.